This standard ensures that the efficient Quality Management Systems that are adopted, work to improve the business and improve levels of customer satisfaction.
Some of the benefits to our clients include:
- Improved quality and service
- Delivery on time
- Right first time attitude
- Fewer customer complaints and a documented customer complaints procedure
Our commitment to quality is further demonstrated by the independent audits carried out by an 3rd party organisation.
By completing ISO 14001 certification we can assure our clients that our environmental management system (EMS) meets international industry specific environmental standards.
Key benefits of the ISO 14001 standard include:
- Identify cost savings with greater emphasis on resource, waste and energy management
- Quantify, monitor and control the impact of operations on the environment, now and in the future
- Ensure legislative awareness and compliance
- Improve environmental performance of all stakeholders
We appreciate that you have targets and policies surrounding your EMS and will work with you to ensure compliance
Occupational Health & Safety
ISO 45001 is a truly international standard which sets out the requirements for occupational health and safety management good practice for any size of organization.
Signing up to the standard means that we can demonstrate our commitment to:
- Create the best possible working conditions across our organization
- Identify hazards and put in place controls to manage them
- Reduce workplace accidents and illness to cut related costs and downtime
- Engage and motivate staff with better, safer working conditions