Occupational Health & Safety Policy
We at Kingswood Air Conditioning Ltd recognise and accept our legal duties to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of our employees and sub-contractors whilst at work, and the health and safety of members of the public and others who might be affected by our work activities.
It is our policy to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, that we will at least comply with legal requirements through:
• The provision and maintenance of plant, machinery, equipment and systems of work that are safe and without risk to health
• The provision and maintenance of arrangements for the handling, storage, transport, use and disposal of articles and substances that are safe and without risks to health
• The provision of information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to secure the health safety and welfare of all our employees whilst at work
• The working environment of all employees is safe and without risk to health and adequate facilities and arrangements are made for their welfare at work
• Effective communication channels are established and maintained throughout the organisation to promote all aspects of health, safety and welfare
To achieve these aims we will ensure that responsibilities for health and safety are properly assigned, accepted and fulfilled. In particular we will ensure that suitable and sufficient risk assessments are carried out, and any additional risk control measures identified as necessary are effectively implemented.
Whilst management will ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of its employees and subcontractors, it also recognises that to achieve the aims set out in this statement, their assistance and co-operation is essential. A copy of this policy will be made available to all employees, subcontractors and other interested parties.
Specifically it is the duty of every employee and contractor at work to:
• Take care of their own health and safety and the health and safety of other persons who might be affected by their acts or omissions;
• To co-operate with Kingswood Air conditioning Ltd management as far as is necessary to enable health and safety requirements to be complied with; and
• Not to misuse or intentionally damage any item provided in the interests of health and safety.
We will continually strive to improve standards of health and safety through the setting of objectives and regular monitoring, reviewing and auditing of our policies, systems and procedures.
We also commit to the prevention of injury and ill health, and commit to the continual improvement of OHS management (in addition to complying with legal requirements).
Don't Be Shy. Get In Touch
If you are interested in what we do, send us an enquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!