Kingswood Air Conditioning recognises its responsibility to protect the environment and has in place the following policy that commits to:
1. Wherever possible meet the requirements of BS EN ISO14001:2004, and other industry relevant codes of practice.
2. The prevention of pollution arising from our activities
3. Recognising and compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and other requirements to which the company subscribes
4. Establishing and reviewing environmental objectives in order to drive continual improvement of the company environmental management system.
5. Minimisation of waste, conservation of energy and natural resources.
6. Where possible use the most environmentally efficient methods of transport.
7. Whenever required, use registered waste disposal companies or licensed waste management facilities for the disposal of waste, particularly hazardous materials.
8. Maintaining clean and tidy work sites to ensure minimum inconvenience to clients.
9. Making known the contents of this policy to all employees, subcontractors and suppliers, and the public on request.
The company directors have overall responsibility for dealing with all issues relating to the Environmental Policy and will ensure the policy is properly implemented and periodically reviewed in accordance with relevant statutory provisions.
Don't Be Shy. Get In Touch
If you are interested in what we do, send us an enquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!